New yard, I finally got the bark in and plants, now I get to plant many small plants I love like
Purple Clematis, in my pot here with one of my trellis's. These get so gorgeous.
I received a Bench that had been restored, the Grands love it. It's there's they said.
An old clay fish I bought many years ago hangs on the wall. Enlarge you can even see a mole above his lip.
I have some lights to go under the cabana. I'll have to con someone to put them up, nope not gonna be me!
I have a bleeding heart, Anemone, Dalia, Lobelia, Poppy's you name it I'll put it in. I'm having so much fun designing my new yard. The other house was way to windy and I'm sure glad to not be on the hill anymore. I hope you all have a great wend, we had perfect warm weather yesterday, and today high dusty dirty winds. That's the way it is in the dust bowl of the Tri-Cities.





2 comments:
It's going to be a picture !
Your yard looks so nice! Can't wait to see all the flowers planted! I love bleeding hearts too! Yesterday was beautiful here but today we're back to rain! Oh well April showers bring May flowers!! Happy Planting!
Post a Comment