Grandkids stopped by yesterday to tear up the place, we had such fun taking video's of these two doing different tricks with each other. My Grandson's birthday is tomorrow and he's turning 6 years old so that is all he wanted to talk about.
Not much of a picture but I bought this sun catcher post that goes in my planter and has multiple colors that come on and it's real pretty.
This is quite a large lantern I got on my shopping spree at Target.
I have many birds around, fake and real
I got all my pots cleaned and now they are ready to be planted. Mmm think I will do some different stuff this year. Hope your weather is getting better! Happy Planting





2 comments:
Cute picture of your grandkids, their really growing! I love the lantern you got. I worked in my garden a little today, it felt nice to finally be able to get outside! Have a great weekend! Wendy
Looks like you have been busy, busy!! I love all your cute garden things,especially the lantern. I too am planning to jazz it up with the pots this year. I bought some really hot rose colored geraniums. The kids are really growing up fast.
Post a Comment