Oh looks can be so deceiving, those precious eyes, that cute face. But trust me this is a 1 1/2 pound ball of Terrorism!! I called her Miss Bella in the beginning cause well she was cute. By the end of the second day I called her Terrorist. This mutt tore up 3 pairs of shoes, my arms and hands are covered with sores from her sharp claws and biting. She is only 3 months old, and was taken from the litter way to early. My kids bought her and really love her, well that's because my two Grandkids can keep up with her. With my c.o.p.d. and other health issues I could not keep up. I called my son and said "o.k. we tried it and I now want to kill it so please come pick her up, Baby can't stand her either and I think he wants to eat her" I'll be right over he says. Well that was joy to my ears! Now don't get me wrong, I'm known as a big animal lover but I will never have a puppy ever again!!
Sorry Miss Bella better luck when your potty trained, my house stinks pee U!


4 comments:
I don't blame you at all Pearl, I don't know if I could do the puppy thing again either! But I must agree those eyes are deceiving!! Take care..
I just discovered The Best of the Dog Whisperer on instant Netflix--are you able to watch those? I think his advice could help a lot. So much wisdom there! Hoping things get better soon!...Debra
Oh dear me - I hear your pain - I don't think that I could go through all that at my age.
Give me miniature bantams any day - small, pretty, in the garden, and give eggs - clean home!
At least you tried - I applaud you for that
I wouldn't want that in my new house either Miss Pearl. What did they do with it?
Post a Comment