Thursday, April 4, 2013

My Beta has a new name

I decided to go out and get a new Beta fish, my last one lasted 7 years and I found the bowl tonight and decided it was time. They are such beautiful creatures to watch, this one is in my kitchen so I can see it at all times. I hurt my back so this is why I have not blogged much, it's now one month since I hurt it and I still have not seen the back doctor? April 11, I'm suppose to go in and see what to do about it. I definitely broke a bone that much I know already. So here I sit not being able to do much. I need a name suggestion for my Beta anyone have ideas on a name will be appreciated. Come on get silly and creative!! Have a blessed wkend coming up. Pearl
UPDATE my new Beta is named Bubbles, thanks to a sweet little girl named Claire! Thanks Wendy that was so nice to have your daughter look and name my fish. THANK YOU CLAIRE!!!!

8 comments:

wendy said...

Oh Pearl I hope your feeling better soon. Maybe I'll ask Claire for some names for your fish, she named her goldfish Jellybean and Cherry, the best so far was her cat she named Alice! Take it easy and take care. Wendy

It's me said...

Oh so sweet !!...happy weekend...xxx..

wendy said...

Okay Pearl I showed Claire the picture of your fish and asked what you should name it....her answer was... Bubbles....So you have one suggestion now. Have a fun time naming your fish! Wendy

My name WAS Female, I shit you not! said...

Lucky beta!
I try to stay away from where those are piled one on top of another as I have found myself moving them so that their small air opening is uncovered and feeling sad for them.
Every once in a great while I will buy one to save it to only lose it in a few months. :0(
Seven years...WOW!

I heard recently that some actress named her girl child Blue Ivy, which I think would be a much better name for your pretty fish.

Yep...xrays are needed of your spine, but you know that of course. Where I worked in a chiropractors, we had a patient just lift a stuck window and the pressure she exerted on her spine broke a bone. We/our minds, think we are young, but our body tells us different. sighhhhhh
(((hugs)))

Pierelantijntjes said...

oh pearl what a beautiful fish! I've never seen such fish before.
Ooh I'm bad in making up names, so I wait and see what it will be.
Hope your back gets better soon, but as I read now I think it's gonna be a long way.
have a good week Pearl!
Hugs Ester

wendy said...

How sweet! I'll make sure I show Claire tomorrow and let her know you picked Bubbles!! How are you feeling?

Elizabeth said...

I love those fish , they are fun to watch! Now that I have a cat,I am afraid to have one. Take care of your back!

wendy said...

Hi Pearl, can you email me, I don't have your email address.

My Friends