Friday, March 8, 2013

Good News!

 I got my new curtains up Wednesday, light panels for the slider and dark wood to make cabinets and block out heavy sun light area's.
 This is a close up of one of the panels, it looks like a beautiful lace up close and blends in with the wall color and the ceiling color. I really love them, the panels have come along way from the 80's and 90's.
 I found a beautiful piece of art work from Wayfair which works with Walmart, the colors are really vivid and gives me that pop of color I needed.
 The next day Thursday my bed arrived which I splurged and got a sleep number bed. I'm so glad I splurged! it's like a piece of heaven. My son has one and he talked me into going and seeing one. I thought great now I can use my duel sided bedspread. Which I had forgotten went to a twin size bed? Now I have to find a full bedspread, it's always something. But for now it covers me and that's all I care about. The room will eventually be done in soft blues.
 Just another shot of the make-up vanity.
 I went with same blinds in here too.
Poor vanity has to be re-painted and the sitting bench like I mentioned will be recovered in blue. It's a real happy time for me. I'm so glad I made this move and I wish I had done it sooner. Maybe waiting made me appreciate it more, I think so anyway. Have a great week I'm looking for a lawn mower now since we have been having beautiful spring weather lately.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I am sure that you are going to be so contented in your new home - you are making it so pretty.

My name WAS Female, I shit you not! said...

I love it all!!!!!
THX for sharing YOU!
(((hugs)))Pat

wendy said...

OOHHH I love the lace panels! and that vanity!! You do such a beautiful job bringing things together..

My Castle in Spain said...

Lovely vanity ! once everything is up, you will be very happy :-)

My Friends