I went to the furniture store to find a book shelve and found a couch too. It was 30 percent off and I know a good deal when I see one so I went for it, isn't it cute? just a small love seat for my small living room. My son kept saying to me when are you going to get a couch so I can sit down? I told him I had plenty of chairs. But I definitely needed a couch, my Granddaughter texted me and said "Way to go Grams" now that she's older she's into calling me that instead of Grammy. Little stinker I just love her.
Just threw up a few things to show off my book shelve, I have so many books and they have always been in boxes so no more of that. It's a hardwood and real heavy so I have to have my son bolt it to the wall. I'll feel it up in no time. That's about it, now I'm working on the outside of the house and will keep you abreast of that. I hope your having good weather, we are one day cold the next day the sun shines, and round and round we go.


2 comments:
Thanks for your comments Pearl. You too seem to be upbeat and uplifted in your new life.
You are doing such a marvelous job of making your new home into who you are and what you are all about. It's Your Little Corner of The World!!! :0)
(((hugs)))
Pearl I love that sofa!! and the bookcase is gorgeous!! You sure have an eye for finding the perfect touches for your home. Have a wonderful week!! Wendy
Post a Comment