Sunday, January 6, 2013

I Got It!

This is not my house, but I just got a call from my Realtor and I now own my new home!! I'm so excited and there is so much to do. I may be busy but I will keep in touch. Hugs, Pearl

6 comments:

It's me said...

O wowwww...i can't wait to see what you are up too....love Ria...xxx..

My name WAS Female, I shit you not! said...

I'd say that congratulations are in order. CONGRATULATIONS!
(((hugs)))Pat

Unknown said...

Wow - on the move again so soon after having your dream home built. Wishing you every happiness in your new home - glad you got it a the price you wanted - I am sure that you will no doubt transform it with your excellent sense of style.

Happy 2013

Laurie said...

Congrats Miss Pearl!! I'm so happy for you! It's going to be exciting seeing how you put your personal touches on it!!

Wildflowerhouse said...

Great news. Congrats!!!! Just came by to tell you we had the easy peezy pork dinner to night and it was wonderful. So thanks for the recipe. Take care now! Hugs

wendy said...

Congratulations Pearl! Can't wait to see how you decorate it, you always do such a beautiful job!

My Friends