Saturday, January 5, 2013

Easy Peesy dinner meal

If you love Pork, Apples, and sweet potatoes your gonna love this! My sister-in-law turned us onto this and she is one fine cook.



If you can't read the directions let me know? The first time we tried this we did not have Orange juice and it was dry dry dry. Second time we used the orange and oh my the moistness of the meat and others  were perfection. So good for a family of 4 or 3 adults, we wiped this out tonight. I think we were hungry? Enjoy!

5 comments:

My name WAS Female, I shit you not! said...

Do you have to buy that package of meat and THEN add veggies to it? Or do you buy the meat seperate as well as the veggies?
THX
(((hugs)))Pat

Wildflowerhouse said...

Ok that looks good BUT how did I miss the post about a new house? I hope you are going through all the changes with some ease. I am sorry about your marriage but glad to hear you will remain friends. I just missed that post all together and found you looking at a new house and became totally confused. Hang in there girl. Hugs from me to you.

Pearl said...

Thanks girls I love your support! On the pork Pat, you buy the meat separate, and vegies separate, and this is a package of a dry rub. Just one of the ingrediants is orange juice. I'll post on your blog the recipe.

Pearl said...

Thanks girls I love your support! On the pork Pat, you buy the meat separate, and vegies separate, and this is a package of a dry rub. Just one of the ingrediants is orange juice. I'll post on your blog the recipe.

FredaB said...

Congratulations on getting your new house.I bet you are pretty excited.

Thanks for the tip re pork roast. I have a nice roast pork in the freezer and will look for this in my grocery and try it.

Hugs

FredaB

My Friends