Thursday, January 17, 2013

Almost Done!

 My husband went out and picked him and my son some new silverware and dishes, and he did a good job. I'm taking the old and when he pulled out the pans and pots he bought, I was so shocked he bought blue. I said "Oh you should give me them Paula Dean pots, and you can have the old ones" he said "no"
 Bought more tub bins tonight since I'm running out again, so many breakables to pack.
 Here's his new Correlle set, I said I want those to, he said no!
 Boxes and bins in every room.

 By the way I have found Paula Deans sets to be the best! They will not scratch the porcelain tops and do not warp.
Baby follows me from room to room, he knows something is going on. He will be a mess in the first couple of weeks not being with all of us. But he will visit from time to time when each of us go out of town. He is well loved. Hopefully I am looking around February 5 or 7th to take possesion of the house. I am pre approved but you can not believe the paperwork they make you fill out now. Sooner rather than later! Have a great wkend coming up.

7 comments:

It's me said...

You have to do lots of work now....when you are move ???...wish you all tha best and good luck !!...love Ria...xxx..

Elizabeth said...

Oh Pearl, it makes me sad, but I do not know all, I am sure you know best.God Bless you in all you do!

Unknown said...

Wishing you every happiness in your new home

You have the magic touch to turn it into something that is 'you' and unique. Looking forward to seeing our creations

Laurie said...

Kind of a bitter sweet post Miss Pearl. But your happiness is the important thing, and I am very happy for you. I'm really anxious to see the inside of your new home!!

My name WAS Female, I shit you not! said...

(((hugs)))Pat

Wildflowerhouse said...

Pearl I hope Baby is going with you. You are so organized. Hang in there and please be happy sweetie.

wendy said...

So happy for you Pearl and can't wait to see your new house!!

My Friends