Monday, March 21, 2011

Wow i phone


Well I put it off long enough and went and got the new i phone for me and my son and husband. Whew! expensive for 3 of um. But my husband and me should never need another one ever! (never say never or ever) I'm learning a lot and I can actually see the letters and numbers now and the phone pad is not so sensitive like my old one. I get my e-mail and can post on my Blog and FB, I am up town now! (please excuse pic I didn't do my hair today) :/ I was watching You tube videos and "Baby" was howling at the little kid laughing, that was a hoot. I have driving directions and everything, love that since I get lost all the time :/ Anyhoo I hope you all have a great week.

5 comments:

Laurie said...

Woo Hoo Miss Pearl!! I love your new phone, what I would give! Hey I love your pic too, your hair ain't bad at all!!

Pierelantijntjes said...

whhooooo pearl, It's something that is on top of my wish list!
our children saved for an I pod, and a few weeks ago we went to a shop to buy them.
I can say only this: it's soooo much fun. and now I want an I phone...but I also want a notebook, and a new sewingmachine...so there's a lot of saving to do.
Wish you lots of luck with your Iphone.
Greetings Ester

Colleen - the AmAzINg Mrs. B said...

I recently got an Andriod- a Droid X and I LLLOOOVVVEE it! Still learning, but I've downloaded a bunch of books, watched a ton of TV (!) and even made a call or 2 ..LOL

FredaB said...

i think I might have to get myself out and about and start looking at them. Everyone seems to just love them.

It seems as they are getting to do almost everything but cook your dinner. wouldn't that be nice.

Hugs

FredaB

Vicki/Jake said...

HAHAHA...I'm still trying to figure out my dorky tracfone! Someday....

My Friends