Sunday, March 20, 2011

Mustang Love, no not the horse


Vroom Vroom! "1997" Mustang

My son Brandon just sold his truck and bought this hot looking Mustang from his Uncle, Mark is wonderful with cars and he's had a couple of years with this beauty. He brought it down this weekend from Olympia Wa. It is pristine let me tell you any little thing Mark makes it right. Heck I would love to have this little toy to play with, but I don't think he'd let me drive it :/

4 comments:

Colleen - the AmAzINg Mrs. B said...

Wow..you can certainly see that is one loved Mustang! I remember seeing my very first (and the very first year of Mustangs) on the way home from school with my bff, Rosie. We peeked into the windows and both swore we'd drive on as soon as we were old enough to drive! Well..that never happened :-( We never got a Mustang..but I still look with envy!

Vicki/Jake said...

HA, BIG boys and their TOYS :)

Rose ~Victorian Rose ~ said...

Did you win the JACKPOT ?
3 - iPhones and a Vintage Mustang...life is good.


Rose

Dapoppins said...

won't let you drive? Honey, that is just WRONG!

My Friends