Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Lost But Not Forgotten


Elizabeth Taylor passed away today, not just a pretty face she did so much for the A.I.D.S. foundation. And in lieu of flowers she wants donations to the aids problem. I loved her in "Who's Afraid Of Virgina Wolf" and "Cat On A Hot Tin Roof" with "Paul Newmen" that's where she showed her true talent. She lived life to the fullest! Good Bye Liz

3 comments:

Colleen - the AmAzINg Mrs. B said...

I feel she was the last truly Hollywood "Star"..such beauty and seems she was a loving, giving and truly sweet person..God's Speed Elizabeth..

Laurie said...

I agree with Colleen, we lost the last of the stars. I've watched some biographies of her life today, so many awesome things I never knew about her. Truly beautiful, inside and out. May she rest in peace.

Jenny said...

She was truly one of a kind. Her life shows that a blessed life is not always an easy life. She will be missed.

My Friends