Saturday, March 19, 2011

Glorious Spring is in the air


It its beautiful out today 54 degrees and the sun is shinning brightly, time to get out all the mowing items and get the dead grass out of the lawn, fertilize and sharpen all the tools. I'm so ready as are all of you I'm sure, February is the hardest month for me. But the birds are chirping and the hawks are floating in the canyon which is so fun to watch.



Wish I had a cabin in the woods.

2 comments:

Shirl said...

Hi Pearl, thank you for stopping by and leaving a sweet comment. Love your post, your pictures are beautiful!
Blessings, Shirl
Shirls Rose Cottage

Pierelantijntjes said...

Hello Pearl,
What a beautiful pictures. Wish I had a cabin in the woods too my friend. How are you? Is your foot healing well? Wishing you a lovely sunday!
Hugs Ester

My Friends