Isn't this the sweetest porch?! You have to buzz over to http://beatricebanks.blogspot.com/ she has the loveliest garden you have ever seen. She has made her yard an extension of her home so peaceful and relaxing.
Pearl, thank you for being so faithful in dropping by my blog...you are so very sweet to do that. Your comments are always welcome. You are RIGHT about this porch..OH MY...it is lovely. Will have to pop over there and see what is going on. Thanks for the "headsup".
What a dreamy place. I shall go there and enjoy. By the way congrats on the i phone.I am not speaking to my cell phone as it goes mute when it feels like it and when I have it locked it calls people in Florida. I don't know anyone there. Achk :-(
9 comments:
WOW!!! How beautiful!!!
Hey! That's my porch!! Well maybe not physically, but I do covet it.
I just want to sit there and have a cuupa tea! Thanks for the link and have a marvelous Tuesday!
Pearl, thank you for being so faithful in dropping by my blog...you are so very sweet to do that.
Your comments are always welcome.
You are RIGHT about this porch..OH MY...it is lovely. Will have to pop over there and see what is going on.
Thanks for the "headsup".
Rose
Dear Pearl, we will always remember Liz Taylor...
Such a beautiful garden, running to see that blog, thanks
hugs
That is a beautiful place!
What a dreamy place. I shall go there and enjoy. By the way congrats on the i phone.I am not speaking to my cell phone as it goes mute when it feels like it and when I have it locked it calls people in Florida. I don't know anyone there. Achk :-(
Oh, be still my heart!
That's where I wanna be when I grow up:)
I want to live here!! Thanks for sharing it!!!
Post a Comment