Here's a great April Fools Trick (I know because my then 12 year old did this to me) If you have an old styled facet like this one get some clear scotch tape and tape the "Sprayer button down" next person that turns the water on for a drink will get drenched. I was jumping all over the place before I figured out to turn the dam water off :/ then it took awhile to figure it out cause the tape was clear and I couldn't see it. Down the hall I heard a snicker coming from my son's room so I took a cup of water and ran down to his bedroom and drenched him! Oh yeah you heard me right "Alls fair in love and war" Have fun!!
4 comments:
HAHAHA...my boys always did that to me and I fell for it EVERY YEAR! Now they're all grown up and April Oneth is just another boring day......
Hope yours was a fun one :)
haha what a funny trick. I keep this in mind fot next year.
Have a great weekend,
hugs Ester
Funny trick !!.....happy weekend...love Ria....xxx...
Hello Pearl, Love your post this week. My husband has done this before. He love to clown around like that even if it's not April Fools Day. LOL I'm finding alot of people have the Paula Dean pots. Love the porch on your previous post. Great new phone you got too! Thank you so much for stopping by and leaving a sweet comment!
Blessings, Shirl
Shirls Rose Cottage
Post a Comment