Sunday, March 28, 2010

Is that Green I see??


My bulbs are growing out of there pots, much longer then I realized.
Grass is greening last week it was brown!
The farmers circle is the greenest thing up here, good ole boys anyway.
I just picked up the new Victoria magazine to keep me hopeful that some day I will become rich and famous and can live this way.
I would be in heaven if this were my green house. It's so romantic, I've always wanted my own green house, to grow my own plants and be able to not have to spend so much on plants. It would have to be made of iron up here.
This is the inside of the green house.
Then you go inside the house and this women has a bird room which is out of this world! Nothing like living in a gilded cage, I could handle it! I hope your world is greening up and not snowing.

6 comments:

Colleen - the AmAzINg Mrs. B said...

The green is coming!Your bulbs are really growing :-) And I too love Victoria magazine :-)

It's me said...

Woww that graanhouse..........brilliant !!

Have a nice week enjoy hugs from me..........

Pierelantijntjes said...

here everything is growing also and every turns slowely green.
What a beautiful magazine.
Greetings Ester

Laurie said...

It's not greening here yet Miss Pearl, but I do have flowers starting to emerge from the ashes! Mid seventies by weeks end! We'll get some green goin' then!

karlascottage.typepad.com said...

I could live in that green house!

Janee said...

Oh my goodness, I have to pick up a copy of the magazine. How beautiful that Garden Room is! I love seeing the green in your area too. There's still mostly brown here in Northern Colorado.

My Friends