The bottles are so beautiful. I love the lace and the charms and the vintage pictures very much. Also the pictures you made of them are really beautiful. I hope you have a wonderful day. Here in Holland the weather is lovely. Spring has arrived. Hugs, Ester
So that's where all the pretty lace has gone. You've been busy girl. Thanks for the sweet b'day wishes. It was a fun day, now on to a new creative year. After a nap that is!
8 comments:
Hello Pearl,
The bottles are so beautiful. I love the lace and the charms and the vintage pictures very much. Also the pictures you made of them are really beautiful.
I hope you have a wonderful day. Here in Holland the weather is lovely. Spring has arrived.
Hugs, Ester
I like them.....have you make them yourself ???
How are things going....with your shop?? when is the openeing??
Have a great sunny day lots of springgreetings hugs from me..........
Now I know what you've been doing with you time! Beautiful Pearl (o:
Just beautiful Pearl,so victorian.
I love it!
Pearl, these are beautiful!
Hugs,
Sue
I love lace and I love vintage pictures, so I love this post!!!!!
Have a nice weekend!
So that's where all the pretty lace has gone. You've been busy girl. Thanks for the sweet b'day wishes. It was a fun day, now on to a new creative year. After a nap that is!
Wow- I was just thinking about decorating some of my bottles and here you are giving me inspiration! This is lovely :-)
Post a Comment