Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Baroness Von Beetie Bitty Beauty Bug


Gifts of Love from my Mother-in-law
A Marie Osmond Collectible - She's just to cute with her little bug horns and she has a long cape in back. She has a little necklace also.

This beautiful cape lace

A sweet very old picture with dried flowers that she bought in Okanowa, she also gave me these rings from her Aunt who has passed away. Also the very old spider pin. She bought the necklace magnifier from T.V. its very pretty and sparkles so nice. If only I had a good picture? My camera batteries were on there last legs and the Grands were over to get there early Easter gifts and we had to scramble around the house hunting for batteries, including camera ones.

These gloves are so beautiful and never worn, I can't even begin to get my hands in them but I will cherish them always.
A beautiful silk lined box with a book necklace with a Angel on top. My Granddaughter said "you need to put a picture of you and me in the book Gram" (love that girl) I received so many more gifts from her so I will post more over the next few days. I'm so tired right now I can't spell or concentrate. Until Next Time America!!

5 comments:

Vicki/Jake said...

Wow Pearl, what a treasure trove you have there. I love the gloves. I remember when my grama wore gloves whenever she went somewhere..and her hat. Have fun with all the cool things..and the cute grand daughter!

Colleen - the AmAzINg Mrs. B said...

Aw, what a sweet gift of memories! Love the face in the pretty doll!

Laurie said...

Such beautiful things Pearl, heirlooms for sure!

Sue said...

beautiful items Pearl - definitely things to treasure and pass down!

Hugs,

Sue

Pierelantijntjes said...

Oh Pearl, what a beautiful gifts you got. Love everything I see. Specially the little book necklace and the silk lined box. your granddaughter is a clever girl.
Greetings and hugs,
Ester

My Friends