
I was so busy today running around, I had to take the dogs up to my mothers because we had FOUR showings on our house!!!! Dropped the dogs off met up with my son and his family went to my ex-brother-in-laws funeral. Which I cried like a baby because Lennie had cancer and found God in the process. It was the most beautiful service ever! I go out in the parking lot after wards to go to the Grange and have a meal with everyone and my cell phone rings, it's my husband telling me we have an offer on the house!!!!!!! They have CASH and they had two questions?
No. 1 Does your security system work?
No. 2 Can you be out in 3 weeks?
We said YES! & YES! there going to write up an offer tomorrow! Whoooohoooo Mama!!!!
I was just joking that wouldn't it be great if (scenario above happened?)
I just could not believe it. It's a good thing we own storage units and there up by the new house, we have already boxed everything up and put it in storage and all we have to do now is put furniture and household necessities in storage. The new house is going like gangbusters they have put all the wire on the house and the board on the out side to stucco and tomorrow they paint the board brown which is the water proof I guess, and it has to dry completely then they put the mud on then paint. It's getting cold so they are hustling like you can't believe. Garage doors come in next Tuesday and interior doors the flooring people look like they will be on track and we found out today the cabinets we were so worried about because we ordered way late will be in next Tuesday also!!!! God is good he is watching over this family and we are grateful! We are on top of the world with happiness you have no idea.
12 comments:
Pearl Congrats!!That is great news.I can't beleive you have a offer already that is just wonderful!!Hugs,Jennifer
Whoo hoo!! Okay...Im confused. Did you get the offer? Oh my gosh I hope so!!! Soon friend, you will be in your beautiful brand new home! I'm so happy for you!! Hugs!!! Sharon
Congratulations Pearl, God is good!
How absolutely marvelous - I am so thrilled for you - and a teensy bit envious of course of your wonderful new mansion.
The excitement will positively grow and grow by the day from now on!
Brilliant news selling your home so quickly - must be a record!
I am so glad I just found your blog! It is so pretty and I am enjoying going through your archives. Congratulations on your new home! Have a wonderful week! Twyla
WOOT WOOT! How awesome for you! Now comes the crazy but wonderful time! Sorry I'm not closer to help...
Keep us informed.
p.s. Hope they can get along with the *crappy* neighbors (O:
Yay , yay and more yay! God is looking out for you. Will you be in the new house by Christmas???? I am so happy for you! Sharon
Pearl this is fantastic news! I wish I was closer to see my new room! :0) I'm so happy things worked out for you with the sale of your house, and that the new one is coming along so well! Congratulations sis!!
I'm so happy for you Pearl!! Soon you'll be in your new home!!!! Congratulations!
Oh you are soo happy ! Love to hear that in your words. Yeah for you!
Congratulations!! How exciting for you.I can't wait to see your new home. (I love the picture you have in this post :)..)
Pearl I am so happy for you...How fast can someting go? WoW.....You will be in a settled soon. Love and Hugs, Diane
Post a Comment