
My Mom gave me these fan pulls probably around 1997 and they weren't quite my thing but I did like the bride and used her for awhile, the other two are "flappers" still packed in the boxes. I have got to open an Etsy shop and start selling some of this stuff. It's not until you move that you realize just how much stuff you have.
In "1994" I was so bored I got into ceramics just a little with my Mom, who is the ceramic queen I might add. I made this for my little boy it still had little gumball toys in it and rocks and other stuff boys love to collect. I showed it to my son and he rolled his eyes like ya big deal. It is to me!! But he said "you put alot of detail on it" that I'll take. It's not good and I realize that but it was fun. My mother can make any ceramics look so real I just love it. This mail box was way up high in a closet that is real deep in my craft room, which is now empty.

5 comments:
What absolute treasures you are finding now that you are clearing out your home ready for your move.
I adore those fan pulls - I have never seen anything like those before. Really original and quaint and vintagey gorgeous
Is it a bit like Christmas?? Finding all kinds of things you may have forgotten you had!! I was the same way when I moved. I took so many boxes to the church ladies to sell!! It is so good to scale down...This house is much easier to care for without a TON of clutter!! Good luch on your treasure hunt through home!!
Blessings~Sharon
It sounds like your having fun finding all your treasures! Have a great week Pearl!
Cool finds! I like the *Flappers*! And what a sweet thing to make for your son. You'll have to keep us up to date on your new found treasures (O:
I think I would be in heaven if you let me sort "stuff" with you for your move, LOL!
Post a Comment