Thursday, July 9, 2009

Laurie I found "If Momma ain't Happy"

She's still in cyberspace!! I have talked to her and she remembers us well. I'm so Happy you have no idea!!! She is now EclecticPinkRose Wow! she sews so beautifully still. And still shares wonderful recipes. Thank god because I'm hungry! No body feeds ya like Momma!

3 comments:

Eclectic Chic Style said...

LOL! LOL! Oh Pearl, you are a sweetheart!!! I have missed all of you, but I could not for the life of me find y'all!!! I managed to only find one of my old bloggy friends, and I am SO SO happy you found me!!!! I'm going to say hi to Laurie right now!!! Big Hugs!!
♥ Teresa

Laurie said...

Hey Miss Pearl I'm home!! And I jumped right over to Teresa's site, I love it! I'm so glad she's back. And as soon as I rest up here, I'll post about my trip complete with pictures!

Elizabeth said...

Pearl, I could not find the exact price on the homes,but i am guessing around $800,000- $900,000
when I get back down there I will check it out,now I am curious.

My Friends