Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Colleen this is for you! Prayers needed from everyone


Colleens husband Mr. B has been in a very bad motorcycle accident and is in the hospital. "Oh the big "baby" is going to be fine! But Colleen has requested prayers for his recovery and to guide them safely home. Mr. B will be driving the bike home and Colleen on the back, so she can make sure he wears his helmet this time and plenty of sunscreen! They are driving all the way from Utah to Denver? Colleen has a stick and will thump him in the head when he's going to fast. (at a girl)!!! Please go over to there blog and let them know what you think and what kind of prayers your sending out. :)


I still say this kid is trying to cop a feel here. Watch out Mr. B ya gotta watch them nurses at all times.



Now Colleen at a time like this you do not need to be blogging so much!





Have patience you guys or you will never get home!




Some Bunnies love yous two?






It's time to reconnect yous two and make it all good again.




You will soon be swimming with the fishes again



Details?............







Watch out for this guy I hear he is a hilarious comedian and will make you split a gut again
and you don't want Mr. B to break his ribs again. 8 ribs! you've got to be kidding me????



Don't worry about nothing the C.P.R cat will be waiting for you at home. If the laughter gets to bad then he will rescue you.
TO VISIT COLLENS BLOG GO TO "MAIN STREET MEMORIES" THE LINK IS BELOW THIS POST. THANK YOU AND HAVE A NICE DAY.

3 comments:

Eclectic Chic Style said...

LOL! Oh so sorry poor guy wiped out on his motorcycle, but your commentary and pics have me cracking up. Yes Pearl, I'm so glad you found me, I recognized your blog right away!! It is me "Mama" from If Mama Ain't Happy! I stopped blogging for a long while after the death of my mom, but I'm back and loving it in blogland. SOOOO glad you found me and now I can catch up my reading here on your lovely blog!!
♥ Teresa

Coralie Cederna Johnson said...

Sure hope he heals quickly! My husband had a motorcycle accident three years ago and was laid up for 4 months. No fun, for sure!

Colleen - the AmAzINg Mrs. B said...

Oh Pearl! You are such a sweetie! I just have had to run in and out of blogs to try to catch up and now I find all your sweet and caring posts for Mr. B and me! Love you tonzzzz!

My Friends