Thursday, April 2, 2009

New Property


You have to blow up pictures to see.


It was raining and overcast so the pictures aren't real clear, but this is the property we just purchased. It over looks this beautiful valley.


Were on top where the house will be and there's a canyon right behind us, so no one can built behind us ever! So the adventure begins!

10 comments:

Sharon's Cottage Quilts said...

Oh Pearl!! This is lovely! What a Gorgeous View!! Where is this property...what state? Just beautiful pastureland!!

RoeH said...

You'll have a great view.

Elizabeth said...

Its beautiful Pearl !
Elizabeth

Heike said...

How exciting! I can't wait to see the house ;).

Miss Gracie's House said...

How exciting to build your own house!
I have to apologize-you left me such a sweet award in January but I *didn't* know it:( You left the comment on one of the blogs I don't tend to so I missed it until this AM...so sorry and I am soo honored!
What a scare you've had-I'm thankful everything is looking so good for you and you are feeling better.
Blessings,
Rene'

Katie said...

Pearl I tried to comment yesterday but I couldn't leave a comment anywhere on blogger for some reason. Now, it won't keep me signed on either. A new computer update came thru, java or one of those, and it seems there's often a glitch after one of those!

Your property looks quite lovely, what a fabulous view that is. Well, I don't envy you building the house as I have heard that can put a terrific strain on a couple. But you have such a sense of humor I'm sure you'll do great! Hop on over to my blog, you'll get a kick out of it!

Wish on a Whisker said...

Thanks so much for the invitation to come and visit your blog! I will enjoy looking at everything! ~Mandy

Laurie said...

Wow Pearl! Build me a guest room ok?! This is just beautiful!! When do you start building?

Sweet Sage said...

wOw! Congratulations!
Quite the adventure ahead of you!
Be sure to post pics of the progress ..
kim

Colleen - the AmAzINg Mrs. B said...

What a view! Beautiful! You must share the progress...:-)

My Friends