


This is the area were moving too. This is the house I wanted to buy (sold) but we have to sell ours first, and these houses are going fast. So now we have decided to buy the land (since it is going like hotcakes) and built our own house. That's something I have never done before because I think I will probably have to bump off my husband during this time. (it's a joke!) We just don't see eye to eye on much. But trust me I win most of the time :)
3 comments:
I want the Victorian house on your side bar. Your profile says you're in Washington. I'm from Moses Lake. It's been a few years since I was there last. Seems like decades. Hey wait. It has been. 1988 I think.
Hey Miss Pearl,
I loved the Victorian too, but building will be nice and new. Ken and I had our home built 12 years ago, just be sure to have a good contractor, we didn't, called him b.s. bill, because we couldn't believe a word he said! I know you'll have better luck though, we were just to anxious to get started instead of asking for references on him. We love our home though so it turned out fine!Having a great time,
Laurie
Well Pearl, seems your moving too!! Holy Cow...reading your blog sounds exactly like mine!! Hee hee! We were here for 12 years..but oh my! The things one can accumulate in 12 years!! My husband is already moved over there as his job has begun...So here I sit!! Waiting for a buyer...Last night I had some lookie loos that brought their little boy with them..they let him eat Cheetos as they walked through the house! When I came back there were Cheetos all over the place! Some whole Cheetos...some stepped on Cheetos! Is that CRAZY or What?? Hee hee! You just don't know about people sometime.
We too, wanted to get away from close neighbors, and we found a spot to do just that. We do have 3 neighbors a nice polite distance away. But that's all just 3. We like that.
God Bless you in your fight with Cancer, I am so happy to hear that your tests came out clear!!!!! God is Good for sure!!!
Thanks for stopping by my blog, I hope you do again.
Take Care, I will be following your adventure in moving. :-)
Blessings~Sharon
Post a Comment