
This is Monday April 13th Much fuller. If you blow this picture up you will see the big bee busy doing his work. I'm like oh cool I have a bee to take a picture of. "Oh the miracle of spring" as soon as I took this picture he shot dead straight into my head! I took off running into the house yelling "you !$%* bee!" ahh life's little moments.

April 13th

My weeping Cherry tree, almost blossoming. Looking towards the neighbors.
April 9, 2009

From the street looking at my house.

Some Hyacinths
Daffodils all over the front and back. There so happy looking in the spring I just have to smile. Flowers remind us that we need to stop and smell the roses, so to speak. To find the spiritual loving side of us all. They have a way to make you listen to Mother Earth and remind us that we are spiritual people full of life. They can cause us to relax and reflect on what we have and give us peace and Harmony and also the wonderful sound of silence. So God can whisper in our ears that we are loved and he holds us near to him. He's telling us the right path to go on to help people and reach out a loving hand to those in need. To help them find there way in this God for saken world of ours. To help me become a better person to all people and let them see that God is the only way to help us all.

8 comments:
I'm drooling Miss Pearl, nothing is blooming here yet, and I can smell your flowers from here! Maybe spring will come here, but after the snow storm yesterday I'm starting to have my doubts! Enjoy!
It's just beautiful Pearl!
Makes me want to get back to making my flower bed.I am not much at gardening and after all the rain washed away all the soil i spent days moving,I lost interest in it,but you just inspired me to get back at it.
Thanks!
Elizabeth
I love daffodils. All of your flowers are so beaufitul. But daffodils are my favorits. Next to lilacs. But they don't compare well.
Oh Pearl, what a beautiful yard you have! I love love love your cherry tree! I have a cherry tree in my backyard, however it is far from blooming :-( I imagine a few more weeks....
Beautiful Flowers, I can almost smell their lovely fragrance. Thank you for bringing spring to my eyes!!
Blessings~Sharon
Pretty~Pretty!!
Can almost smell them!
I enjoyed these pics so much because none of these grow here in Florida and they are so beautiful. I was just catching up on your blog. It sounds like you are going to be busy planning that new house. Exciting! I had to laugh when you said you and the DH do not agree on much about the house. Same here, but this is what I do, I listen to everything he says and never disagree until we get to the point of picking things out and then I tell him or show him and that usally does the trick. I think men do not see things the way we see them. We can picture it and they just can't. LOL! Happy Easter!
Spring! Pretty flowers, brisk walks, CHOCOLATE! What can be better? OK, fat free chocolate...that actually tastes good..
Pearl your tree is so pretty and I like the triangle shape of the bed!
Post a Comment