Sunday, January 3, 2016

Me and my Sister in the 50's
Well I brought in the New year sitting at home not watching a ball drop. I watched movies and my son dropped by to wish me well, and that's all I needed. Christmas came and went, I had a good one this year. Quiet and few people, the kind of people you can zip your pants undone by. It was just the grand kids and my son and daughter in law. We went out to eat and the place was packed but a fun atmosphere. I loved watching the Grands open there presents, they were great and happy as can be. 
So now it's time to kick back, no hustle and bustle anymore thank goodness. I hope you all did well too.

2 comments:

It's me said...

Happy new year Pearl......love from me Ria x❤️

wendy said...

Happy New Year Pearl!! We had quite the December but things are settling down now and I have paper and pen out to start a letter to you!! Enjoy!

My Friends