I'm looking to get into your site Pat but I can't get in help!!! Her blog is "I shit you not" I've missed you and want to catch up. Merry Christmas women!
It's ishitzunot, but I seldom blog. Busy with my new life & am very happy. Do you do Facebook? This is where you will find me as it affords me contact with many of my family & relatives. Let me know & I will give you the info to find me. My email is grapenana32137@comcast.net. Have a wonderful Christmas Pearl. (((hugs)))Pat
Thanks Pat, i can't remember your last name for face book, I'm on there constantly, Cindy Mc Donald Pacheco come find me please. Take care and Merry Christmas!!!!!!
2 comments:
It's ishitzunot, but I seldom blog. Busy with my new life & am very happy. Do you do Facebook? This is where you will find me as it affords me contact with many of my family & relatives. Let me know & I will give you the info to find me. My email is grapenana32137@comcast.net. Have a wonderful Christmas Pearl. (((hugs)))Pat
Thanks Pat, i can't remember your last name for face book, I'm on there constantly, Cindy Mc Donald Pacheco come find me please. Take care and Merry Christmas!!!!!!
Post a Comment