Friday, November 13, 2015

Thank you

First I want to thank you girls for commenting, its so more personal here on Blogger. Hopefully I will be divorced soon, I put my last wants in to the lawyer and now he has to approve. I'm crossing my fingers and toes and praying. It really got to me this divorce as we have been married for 30 years! With the help of my best friend Jaci and my doctor I just might make it. My anxiety went sky high and my depression, so we upped the dose and now I feel much better. I've dealt with the depression since I was 7 years old, and now being 59 this year it's been long. The anxiety was the worst thing to deal with! I know so many women that have it around menopause time, and that's when I started. It's all gone now with the higher dose thank you Jesus!
Well enough of that, Me and my friend Jaci went to Walla Walla Wa. yesterday and had so much fun shopping for gifts for Christmas but many of the stores we use to shop at have gone out of business. Its such a sweet little town with 3 collages and students every where, and there always fun. I found an antique shop above and found a few pieces for me, I always do that at Christmas, spend to much for me like clothes etc. My biggest purchase is a old 1900 oak secretary and china cabinet in excellent condition and has the original keys to it. I've never even heard of that, they never come with original keys! The man I bought it from was 84 years old and has had it for 50 years in his home. He also ran a Antique business out of his shop next to his house. There down sizing so everything goes. I fell in love with pieces like this since I was 16 years old, my family use to call me Grandma LOL. So I feel extremely blessed by this piece. I hope everyone is staying warm. Especially you Laurie and Wendy, and thank you Ria for asking about me you are so sweet, how's your shop doing? Your dogs look happy as ever. Wendy I know I still owe you a letter, and some day I'll get it together and send you one, how about December? LOL Elizabeth your such a kind and sweet lady, you and your family look so happy, like I've always said you are the best Granny ever!! Oh last but not least how is Claire Wendy? I love the posts on FB she's getting so big, what a growth spirt she has had. Well that's it for now, hope to see you tomorrow. Love, Pearl

3 comments:

wendy said...

Can't wait to see more pictures of your finds!! Glad your feeling better. Claire is doing great and loves her new school...maybe I should just write you a letter!
So glad your back to blogging, now I need to get going again!

Pearl said...

sounds good Wendy, glad to hear Claire is doing well.

My name WAS Female, I shit you not! said...


(((hugs)))

My Friends