I'm doing ok I'm going through a divorce right now, for 3 years now! It's just taking to long because I have a couple of business's and he tried to take them from me at first but I convinced him to just take cash and go. Money talks unfortunately. No one will ever get my stuff ever again!
So happy your posting again Pearl!! I need to start blogging again, maybe now that it's getting colder and I'll be in the house more! Glad to hear from you!!
4 comments:
Dear Pearl, I was so happy to see a post from you today! I have missed seeing you here! Hope to see more of you!
Pearl.....That is a long long long time ago when you post something...glad you are back....and please stay.....how are you ???....love from me Ria x
I'm doing ok I'm going through a divorce right now, for 3 years now! It's just taking to long because I have a couple of business's and he tried to take them from me at first but I convinced him to just take cash and go. Money talks unfortunately. No one will ever get my stuff ever again!
So happy your posting again Pearl!! I need to start blogging again, maybe now that it's getting colder and I'll be in the house more! Glad to hear from you!!
Post a Comment