Sunday, October 5, 2014

Gone baby gone

Well here are the last of my flowers, Summer is officially over. Time to get the hot chocolate out and the favorite blankies.
Fall is here! And we have had the prettiest days, still warm in the afternoons and time to put the heat on in the mornings. My friends called me last night and said "Come on over in the morning were making biscuits and gravy" I haven't had this in a long while and it was wonderful. I love how my single girlfriends don't sit around and whine because they don't have a man around. There use to doing for them selves and if they can't get something done, they call in a girlfriend who knows how to fix it. Women can be so self sufficient and powerful. They have taught me a thing or two. It's not that they don't like men it's either through death, divorce that there single. We talk about men but we know we don't need them. There's a difference when you get older and have it all figured out or you hope so anyway. I've been spending time with my son's going out to dinner and just hanging out with them and there friends. Days are definitely slowing down. Hope you all have been doing well! Now off to see your blogs and what you have been up to.

3 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Yes, I agree pearl, I think we reach a stage in life when we realize we do not need a man . I love my husband dearly but know that if something happened to him, I would be alright! Fall is slowing getting to us, we have a fall day then a summer day. Today is a summer day, high 80's and sunny!

wendy said...

Yes fall is here to stay, although it was so beautiful and sunny today I did laundry and hung it out to dry!! Happy Fall!

It's me said...

Hi Pearl..i miss you too...you post nothing more since october i see....here everything Goes slowly forwards...what i told in my Christmas post we have had a difficult year but we hope this year Will be Much better..!! How are you..?...love Ria ...x!

My Friends