Friday, August 15, 2014

Shabby shab

Well I did finally get my shabby bedroom after all, similar to this one. I can't upload pictures because my phone is not compatible with my p.c. I just bought the phone so here we are. I love the mirrors over this bed since there in my style of frame. Cute idea I'll have to be on the hunt to find mirrors now. I wish all my buddies would start posting as it gets lonely around here. Hint hint, have a great weekend all. Pearl

6 comments:

Pierelantijntjes said...

Hello dear Pearl!
How are you? I am fine. This is our last day of the holliday. Monday work will start and in two weeks the kids will be going to school again. Love the picture of the bedroom!
I ordered a new phone also. Hope I will learn how to handle it soon.
Have a great weekend,
hugs Ester

Elizabeth said...

I love this bedroom ! I would really like to redo one of mine like this!

My name WAS Female, I shit you not! said...

I like, I LIKE! ISYN!

U do Facebook?

It's me said...

Love your bedrooom Pearl !!!..so nice..love Ria..x !

wendy said...

I love this!!

Laurie said...

I'm your buddy Miss Pearl! I'm back! I've missed my blog friends, and Wendy said you were back to blogging, I hadn't known you left it's been so long since I've been here. But I'm back now. Good luck with finding your mirrors!

My Friends