Sunday, August 24, 2014

A nice weekend

My little Angel, grandson Trevin, he's 7 now, but I had to share his Christmas play with you. I think we all have pictures like this. He's trying so hard to figure out if this paper candle is real.
I'm having a terrible time posting from my computer, all of a sudden my computer does not recognize my wireless mouse and keyboard so I change all my batteries and that did no good.  I'll keep working on it. I had a wonderful weekend with cooler temps, my eldest son visiting me and we got into a deep conversation. I'm so glad my boys know they can come to me at any age. Tye is 35 and Brandon is 22. I don't get to see the eldest much because he has a family and a job that never ends, but I love to talk to him because he's so much like me. I'm truly blessed neither son has ever been a trouble. Well that's it not much else going on. Have a great week!

3 comments:

Laurie said...

He looks so precious! And angelic doesn't he! I love conversations with my son too, just wish they were more frequent.

wendy said...

What an adorable picture! So glad your blogging again, and I'm enjoying it again too!

My name WAS Female, I shit you not! said...

Adorable looking young man there!
(((hugs)))

My Friends