From WallaWalla wa. See this gorgeous dressing table? I wanted to buy but the owner would not budge. 2 years later she had finally sold it, but not to me. Bummed me out but she had so many smalls that I always found something.
So much to see in this mall it took me and my sister a couple of hours to see it all. So much fun!
I'm still having trouble with blogger but it may be my computer. Probably the later. This pic is not me but it says it all.
Good to see you all again, Laurie my back patio is my sanctuary it has tall plants in big pots to give me privacy and it's so serene. Yours is so peaceful looking and having your sister to talk to is a plus.

3 comments:
It's good to be back Pearl, missed all my blog friends! I love antique malls, we don't have one around here but love the ones in Iowa where my son lives.
Awesome having your own sanctuary isn't it? Yours sounds perfect! Have a great Labor Day week-end Miss Pearl!
I would love to spend a couple of hours in that mall ! I am sure I would find something I just had to have! Sorry you did not get the dressing table.
Sorry you didn't get the dressing table, you'll probably find something better!!! We have an antique shop downtown that I love going to, wish we had more close by!! Have fun!
Post a Comment