Thursday, August 21, 2014

Here's Baby at the old place playing in his baby pool. We through rocks in it and he would put his head under water and get them. He had this pool for years and he entertained us a lot with it.                                                                                  
And the love of my life Rocky, the greatest little dog ever. He was just a big hearted guy who's main purpose in life was to love all who came his way, he's gone 4 years now but I still think of him all the time. Yes Pat I did get a new puppy, he's a Maltese and the sweetest little s..t ever but lord knows I'm reaching deep inside for patience training this one. Laurie I tried the doggie pads for pee training and came home to thirty thousand little pieces strewn all over the house!! He tears up everything, so I have learned to go back to the old standard of putting him in his cage when I'm gone. Now he's getting much better. Wants to please me now. I would love to put up pictures of new puppy but as I've said my phone camera is not compatible with my computer, Wah!!! So I will bore you all with the past. Off to see what my girlfriend is up to her daughter moved out of the house and she's upset. I say "Set them free!!" She's 57 years old and her daughter is 26. So the drama continues. Have a great rest of your week.

6 comments:

Elizabeth said...

I am so glad you are posting again, I did miss you here!

Laurie said...

That's too funny! Well from this end anyway!! I'll enjoy the old pics, any picture of a fur friend is good enough for me!

My name WAS Female, I shit you not! said...

This little chi is trying too on the potty training. Sometimes she does and sometimes she don't use the pad. :(
Mo last chi was trained right away, but she was 8 wks old. This pup was 4 months old and she and her 3 sisters ran wild in the house with her parents and 4 cats.
Good thing I love her :0)
If you look for me on FB , first name is Alyce.
(((hugs)))

wendy said...

The pictures of Baby in the pool are adorable! I had a toy poodle that looked just like rocky, years ago. So glad your posting again, I just went through some of our summer photos hope to post them soon.

Wildflowerhouse said...

I want to see pictures of that little paper tearing pup. Sounds familiar, but I HAVE TWO OF THEM! LOL but I love them so much. Glad you are blogging again.

My name WAS Female, I shit you not! said...

R ur initials MS?

My Friends