Sunday, June 16, 2013

Happy Fathers Day



Thank you Dad for all you do and have done for this entire family, you are the Best! You gave me the greatest gift of all, you believed in me. You have made me the person I am today, and I like myself because of you. I only wish you peace, love Pearl

4 comments:

Laurie said...

Such an awesome tribute to your Dad Miss Pearl, I miss mine dearly, but he is always in my heart.

Wildflowerhouse said...

Wonderful thoughts dear Pearl. Thanks for your concern about Teddy. He is doing very well and I expect a full recovery. That was so awful. We cannot hunt this area.I am thinking a paint ball gun so we can tell which ones have a nasty attitude. We have lived with them for 22 years with no problems except eating my plants. But I heard from a lady at the vet that they can be dangerous. Her dog was attacked by 2 elk and they killed her dog. She was just out for a walk and they charged her dog. So I really have to watch for them now.

Wildflowerhouse said...

PS I was reading about your yard. Looks like you are settling in nicely. All those great plants and that hilarious fish. LOL

wendy said...

What a nice picture of your dad.

My Friends