Wednesday, June 26, 2013

 I finally found a stand for my Statue at Hobby Lobby is was 50% off is the only reason I bought it, they are just to expensive for me. One just like this had a damaged top and its just pressed saw dust. Pure junk! But this one just had some little spots of paint rubbed off and that was fine by me, I just dabbed it with paint and it looks fine.
I found this gorgeous book box with this sweet little girl holding flowers. I love these little boxes to put stuff in them for people I love. Both my boys have boxes with all there stuff from school  and growing up. A baseball that my son had when he was young, pictures he has not seen and love letters from me. I'm doing the same for the Grand kids! What little treasures are you saving?

2 comments:

Laurie said...

Both great finds Pearl, I love the little book boxes too. I bought one for my niece, she loves it. I need to get one for myself now,for keeping the little crafty things from my nieces and nephews.

wendy said...

Hi Pearl! I love your boxes! what a neat idea! I think I'll start one for my granddaughter. Thanks for sharing, you always have such neat ideas and great finds!

My Friends