Sunday, February 10, 2013

Sunday contemplation

I had my aging parents come over this morning, it took them 3 different times trying to find it the last few days so my sister drew them a map and they made it. Dad had seen the house before and loved it and Mom fell in love with it too. It's a great floor plan, with plenty of room to stretch out. I had the Grand kids on Friday and we had a lot of fun decorating and playing with there toys. There such good company, but it was nice and quiet today which I was looking forward to and it gave me time to reflect on all the good things in my life. This was the best decision for me in a very long time and I'm so grateful you have no idea. Life is good and I thank God for family, who have helped through this immensely. So just checking in and taking it slow on this super sunny day today. Hugs, Pearl

3 comments:

It's me said...

Enjoy the time in your new home darling !!...it is great !!...love Ria....xxx...

wendy said...

I love your open kitchen and dining room! hoping we can open our kitchen up to the dining room, we've got someone coming to take a look for us! Enjoy your beautiful home!

Elizabeth said...

Your new home looks very nice! I am glad things are going well. There is nothing like spending time with Grandchildren! (You need to email me your new address)

My Friends