Nothing like a vase of flowers to cheer up a room, multi colors that make me smile each day and think of sunshine.
I always have to have a bowl or tray of fruit to keep my engine running smoothly. :)
I went shopping today to get some essentials and one non-essential, new can opener, cookie trays, etc.
The only phone I have right now is Mickey but he sure makes me smile every time he says "Oh boy you've got a phone call" and then he laughs. It makes me laugh each time.
Baby is taking one of his rare breaks from following me all over the house, poor baby still doesn't know whats going on. My son and Darrell have seen him a few times and he's over joyed but as soon as I move around he follows me. I was gone for two days getting the house ready for him to join me and he was really lost. He is so devoted to me and such a sweetheart. My Granddaughter just called me and said she and Mommy were out shopping and would I like them to pick up one of my favorite drinks and bring it over? I said "Sure!" Isn't that sweet? Talk to you soon and I hope you all have a good wend.



3 comments:
I realy love your mickey phone Pearl!
have a great weekend,
hugs Ester
I see your settling in Miss Pearl, and Baby will get used to it soon, too. How sweet of your grand daughter!
Looks like your busy Pearl! Take your time and take care of yourself!
Post a Comment