I'm waiting on my answer to a 3rd bid I've put in, this contractor wants to much so I'm holding tough. It's not easy he's such a tight wad, that's probably more then what he's saying about me. And don't get me started on Realtor's! they don't work for anyone but themselves. Anyway enough of that because I really am excited about this home, it's totally me. It has 4 bedrooms and 2 baths. It's more then enought for me but my Grand baby's as I've mentioned before are a big part of my life. And I'm giving them each a room. The color on the house is so weird, it's like a puke brownish green. Will change that one day.
This is in the Master bath, I can't wait to get into that tub! And a nice big shower.
The kitchen is a lot like mine now, very pretty. But the house is all gas? something I've never had in a house before. Hope I like it.
A real nice gas fireplace, and the carpet is a little darker then this so it won't show so much dirt.
I will have a desk in the kitchen so that will save on not having to buy a desk.
Just a shot to the front door, the door is 8ft. tall and so are the two slider doors. Two bedrooms on one end of the house and two on the other. I like that a real separation. Hey I could rent out rooms! Hah don't think so. I will let ya know if I get this beautiful home soon. Wish me luck! And how is your day going?





2 comments:
I'd have given my eye teeth for a house like this. I shit you not!
Good luck m/f. (((hugs)))Pat
Pearl, thank you for all your comments. You are One Wise Woman!
I wish you the best in this next stage of your life. (((hugs)))Pat
Post a Comment