Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Happy New Year to all my Family & Friends! I'm going to try and get back into my blogging again since I have had a pretty good break. Here's looking forward to a new year, the search for my new house is well on it's way. I've put a bid on one that is perfect for me so it's in God's hands now. Hopefully I will have good news by the end of the week. I am  so excited and so are my Grandkids they love the thought of a new house to help me decorate. My eight year old loves to decorate and help her Grandmother and my Grandson is right there to help. They are my life! I hope your new year is full of happiness and kindness!

3 comments:

Laurie said...

Happy New Year to you also Miss Pearl! Hope you get your new home!! I'm anxious for pics with whatever you end up buying!!

Elizabeth said...

Happy New Year! Looking forward to seeing your new home!

My name WAS Female, I shit you not! said...

Wishing you a Happy and Prosperous New Year. (((hugs)))Pat

My Friends