A special day,wish more would understand the true meaning of it, instead of sales etc.... No sweetie I wasn't in Italy, dining on the balcony sipping wine. Yesterday I got worse again so DH took me to the DR. It's turned into acute bronchitis and acute sinus infection. They can't pay me enough to return to that hospital. Anyway I am now on antibiotics and this should do it. If not take me out back and just shoot me....LOL Hugs!
2 comments:
AMEN!
Thank you one and all (past, present and future ) for my freedom.
(((hugs)))Pat
A special day,wish more would understand the true meaning of it, instead of sales etc....
No sweetie I wasn't in Italy, dining on the balcony sipping wine.
Yesterday I got worse again so DH took me to the DR. It's turned into acute bronchitis and acute sinus infection. They can't pay me enough to return to that hospital. Anyway I am now on antibiotics and this should do it. If not take me out back and just shoot me....LOL Hugs!
Post a Comment