Sounds like you were going to have fun with those grand kids. We had a very nice time with family and friends here at our home. Lots og good food and reminiscing.
Hello Pearl, thank you for your sweet comment. I am so busy lately, that I haven't got time for weekly visits. I've got more work, so I work every day now, and december 8 we are having a christmas fair, so the time I am at home, I'm busy making things for the fair, or cleaning my house. But everything is realy fine with us. It's almoust christmas, and I'm looking forward for some vacation. hope everything is allright with you too? Hugs from rour blogfriend from Holland. Ester
4 comments:
Sounds like you were going to have fun with those grand kids. We had a very nice time with family and friends here at our home. Lots og good food and reminiscing.
Hello Pearl,
thank you for your sweet comment.
I am so busy lately, that I haven't got time for weekly visits.
I've got more work, so I work every day now, and december 8 we are having a christmas fair, so the time I am at home, I'm busy making things for the fair, or cleaning my house.
But everything is realy fine with us.
It's almoust christmas, and I'm looking forward for some vacation.
hope everything is allright with you too?
Hugs from rour blogfriend from Holland.
Ester
Thanksgiving is one of my favorite holidays and we had a really fun one this year and hope yours was also!
Pies sound wonderful ! Hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving!
Post a Comment