Thursday, November 29, 2012

Slowly but surely

 Slow and sure I'm getting Christmas out, to the joy of my Grankids, I have downsized my tree to a four footer on a table top. Sure makes it easier for me and I'm loving it! Are these pics not adorable? I got them off of my iPhone wallpaper. I have also been doing most of my shopping on line and getting some good deals last cyber Monday. I'll show some pics soon. How's your Christmas coming?

4 comments:

Elizabeth said...

I can't wait to see your pics! I am slowly getting things out as well. I bought a new slim tree so not to take up so much room.

wendy said...

I've got my white tree up for all my gingerbread ornaments and our small advent tree, then next weekend I'll put up our Christmas tree that I put in the front window. I'm taking my time this year. Have a wonderful weekend.

Laurie said...

I too downsized to a four foot table tree, and love the ease! Plus it's so pretty. Haven't really started decorating yet, that'll be next week!

Curtains in My Tree said...


I guess all of us ole gals are downsizing , didn't know the young gals was downsizing also LOL

I love a big tree but I just couldn't lift it with my back problems

so Saturday the grandkids are coming over to help me, my daughter said MOm don't expect a perfect tree

I read your comment on Richard's blog

Janice

My Friends