Saturday, August 25, 2012

Things in the past, present...

Rose's in my old garden
Beautiful Grandaughter
Bought for the beauty
Grandson's first taste of chocolate
Things bought and loved
Favorite flowering bush, Single file Viburnum
My Porch of earlier years
A favorite tea cup
A craft I made
"Just Lilla" inspiration for the purse she made me
Bavarian Bowl my first Antique
Cute pups I've known
First Collage I made
One Grand Mansion in our town, the only one
Love
The most beautiful Cake
Gifts I've received

6 comments:

It's me said...

Love your post !! what a beautiful things !!...love Ria...xxx...

wendy said...

What a wonderful post! Such pretty things, and sweet pictures of the kids!

My name WAS Female, I shit you not! said...

Awesome memories. (((hugs)))Pat

Richard Cottrell said...

Thanks Ms. Pearl. I totally understand. I love all the pink roses you posted. I am a big fan of those pink roses. Thanks for stopping by. Richard from My Old Historic House

Wildflowerhouse said...

Great post Pearl. That cake is something else, just gorgeous! Pearl I don't think Whidbey Island has changed much. Still peaceful and lovely.

Rose ~Victorian Rose ~ said...

DARLING grandbabies....always so special to us. Your roses are so very beautiful. So many pretty things. LOVE YOUR PARQUET FLOOR.
Thanks for dropping by too.

Rose

My Friends