Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Some would like to bury themselves, under the covers

 There are some T.V. shows running all day and night with all new photo's and facts we have not heard before. One show is about the photographers that were there that day, professional and ameture and they are all new photo's along with some seen before. Fascinating facts of the people who helped out that day like all the boats non commercial that came to the peoples aide. Also they have a show on how the FAA handled all those planes. How other countries came to our aide and there were many!
 I watched 911 shows for about 2 years after it happened and then I could not watch anymore, they kept showing the same old horror and quite frankly it was to depressing for me to watch. This year I decided to start watching them again and I'm glad I did. There different with much more facts. I pray for all those who lost a loved one on this fateful day. We cannot bury ourselves under the covers again, Wake Up Again America!!!!!

2 comments:

lvroftiques said...

Hi Pearl! Thank you so much for stopping by! I still can't watch anything about 911...it's still too painful and scary. Maybe next year?.....Vanna

lvroftiques said...

Hi Pearl! How's life in EW? Is the sun still shining your way? It's back to Fall over here *sighs*
Anyhoo thank for the welcome back my friend! It sure is nice to be back blogging. I hope you have a wonderful weekend! Vanna

My Friends