I just bought some book marks at Sharons etsy shop, they are so afordable and great for gifts. Sharon does great cards to, go check her out. http://wildflowerhouse.blogspot.com/ you will be glad you did.
THX...for your comments Pearl. Is it Pearl? Those book markers are lovely and the rubber band I'm wrapping around the last unread pages of my book as a marker is......jealous. ;0) I suppose I could use a variety of colored ones ( mine is blue ) and if I want to go fancier...those hair scrunchies might work out. ;0)
Oh cool..this PEARL is with JAZZ! You're like DR. ZIBBS? Youbarewith ZETAS 99? YA? JA? JAJAHAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJA. God. Always hated Germany and the food. I think it's the beer and the stink of wieners. I think you call that REAKS? And BONERS? I think PEARL WHY YOU LITTLE calls them that , too. MPLEO? PPLOMP? PROMPHOE? SEMPOU? REMPATE? ECOMPP? MPEARLL? Is that EGUMPART? Is that UNIMPROK? Fasue I tell you right now, they got TERELLY and MICULL and that's totally DESASSOOSSEGOS. You got that? Better check it with PEARL WHY YOU LITTLE.
5 comments:
Well thanks Pearl. I think you should get them today. I mailed on the 26th. Thanks for the b'day wishes too. Yup I made it another year. LOL
THX...for your comments Pearl. Is it Pearl?
Those book markers are lovely and the rubber band I'm wrapping around the last unread pages of my book as a marker is......jealous.
;0)
I suppose I could use a variety of colored ones ( mine is blue ) and if I want to go fancier...those hair scrunchies might work out. ;0)
Your comment thingie knows I'm long winded and cut me off. Back to say....(((hugs)))
it's a beautiful bookmark!
I hope everyhing is well!
hugs Ester
Oh cool..this PEARL is with JAZZ!
You're like DR. ZIBBS?
Youbarewith ZETAS 99?
YA?
JA?
JAJAHAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJA.
God.
Always hated Germany and the food.
I think it's the beer and the stink of wieners.
I think you call that REAKS?
And BONERS?
I think PEARL WHY YOU LITTLE calls them that , too.
MPLEO?
PPLOMP?
PROMPHOE?
SEMPOU?
REMPATE?
ECOMPP?
MPEARLL?
Is that EGUMPART?
Is that UNIMPROK?
Fasue I tell you right now, they got TERELLY and MICULL and that's totally DESASSOOSSEGOS.
You got that?
Better check it with PEARL WHY YOU LITTLE.
Post a Comment