So sweet to have such nice blogger friends like Elizabeth who sent me this Easter card. Thank you so much Elizabeth your friendship means a lot to me. I want you & yours to have a blessed Easter also. You made my day!
My Dear Pearl, I did not send a card as I am not that with it. I glad your friend did. I got one from a blogger as well and it sure made me smile. I am sending you the best wishes and love though, Happy Easter my friend. Richard from My Old Historic House.
6 comments:
Jij ook hele fijne paasdagen
Yolanda
Bloggers ...are the BEST PEOPLE!
Have a wonderful Easter. (((hugs)))
Awww, that's so special. I got a sweet card from a blog friend too. Me, I send them through cyber space. Look for it:)
Happy easter darling....love ....xxx...
My Dear Pearl, I did not send a card as I am not that with it. I glad your friend did. I got one from a blogger as well and it sure made me smile. I am sending you the best wishes and love though, Happy Easter my friend. Richard from My Old Historic House.
Thanks pearl, your friendship means a lot to me. Happy Easter!
Post a Comment