
I'm exhausted after 6 weeks at my kids house, everyone is doing great and it was so good for all of us to reconnect. But Grand kids wear you out especially mine! Where do they get the energy and how did I survive my kids? Ha ha!

But I am glad to be home, "Baby" my poodle I thought would never forgive me for abandoning him, but today we took a nap together and I held and cuddled him and he is alright. I thank God for my family and all they have done for me! Sleep well I know I will.
A new day with tons of sleep last night, I'm refreshed! Cleaned my house all day cause hubby and son don't know how because they have some mental deficiency (; never seen so much dust and dirt dragged in and it wasn't the cat....
Some days at my kids I got to go have some fun shopping after taking Grandson to school, I found this adorable cookie jar that brought back so many memories.

I'm now collecting these cute little "Pot Bellies" I have four now, of course you recognize Napoleon here, they have many famous people of history and current people like Steve Jobs, Hilary Clinton and her side kick, and some funny ones, there little heads come off and sometimes there is something inside like a police man that looks like a pig has a donut inside!
I'm now collecting these cute little "Pot Bellies" I have four now, of course you recognize Napoleon here, they have many famous people of history and current people like Steve Jobs, Hilary Clinton and her side kick, and some funny ones, there little heads come off and sometimes there is something inside like a police man that looks like a pig has a donut inside!
Then I finally found enough material to put on my computer desk for a skirt, it looks kinda bright in this picture but it is very muted.

Then I put up a few things that did not sell in my store, thank gravy I only bought stuff that appealed to moi.

Then I put up a few things that did not sell in my store, thank gravy I only bought stuff that appealed to moi.
Now I can hang my plates around them and other things, this is in my bathroom. And last but not least my little old man sitting on a bench waiting for his grand kids at the park, soon they will be playing with the new kite he made for them. I had to add my past pup Rocky, done in clay. He is really well made but alas my picture taking sucks! What have you all been up to?
5 comments:
Nice to see you back
Six weeks with grand kids? I'm tired for you just thinking about it! *winks* I've never seen those "potbellies" before. How adorable is that little Napoleon?!I'll have to chack those out. I'll also keep my eyes open for a stunning french display cabinet at a non stunning price *winks* I come across them every so often and want them badly, but I'm plumb outta space! Vanna
Hi Pearl!!! Glad your back! I never saw "potbellies" before either!! How cute! Hope you get rested and have a great week!
Fast peek at what I've missed. Glad you're back home and can rest now. Glad too that you went. Hug them while you can...
You crack me up girl. Glad you are back and the dog has accepted you again. Every time I go somewhere without Teddy I get the third degree, sniffing and that look of "where the blazes did you go without me", do I smell another dog on you,etc. I have to bribe him with a treat. LOL he has my number. Stay warm! I still have snow in the pastures.
Post a Comment