
My kids got me back into drinking coffee again, I haven't did the coffee thing in the morning for years, Now I'm like this dude! Worked at the office today and the winds blowing like blazes, talk about boring! So I sat there and watched "Al Pachino" in "The scent of a women" not bad if you have a long afternoon ahead of you. No wonder Al won best actor that year. Then I went to the grocery store which I have neglected to do since I got home. Everyone is on a diet around here, I should be on one but forget that!! I want good food not paper food? Then I sat down and got "Rocky's" memorial frame box done, It's been one year now and I've been thinking about him a lot so I thought o.k. no more excuses. his ashes are included in the blue bag and a clipping of his hair is in the little vile. I know this sounds strange to some people but he really was the one dog in my life that really touched my heart, especially being 17 years old. He was family so I want him close to me. No sadness today I'm just glad I got to know this little soul.
2 comments:
awwwwwwwww God Love your Rocky. :0)
Had some of those "love affairs" myself. THE BEST! (((hugs)))Pat
Hello Pearl
You made a beautiful memorial box! Can imagine how you must mis this dog!
Hugs from Ester
Post a Comment