Yes darling...that is life...so hard sometimes......but also so beautiful....hugs from me...xxx..
(((hugs)))Pat
It is a part of life Pearl. I lost my Dad when I was 16 and my Mother when I was 35. Its hard ,it hurts, but it gets easier and one day the hurt is replaced with all the wonderful memories. Love and blessings to you, Elizabeth
My husband is going through this now with his dad.... Praying for God to comfort you as only He can and sending hugs, too.... Debra
Oh Pearl I'm sending you a BIG (((HUG))) Vanna
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Yes darling...that is life...so hard sometimes......but also so beautiful....hugs from me...xxx..
(((hugs)))Pat
It is a part of life Pearl. I lost my Dad when I was 16 and my Mother when I was 35. Its hard ,it hurts, but it gets easier and one day the hurt is replaced with all the wonderful memories. Love and blessings to you, Elizabeth
My husband is going through this now with his dad.... Praying for God to comfort you as only He can and sending hugs, too.... Debra
Oh Pearl I'm sending you a BIG (((HUG))) Vanna
Post a Comment